Steppingstone Farm Museum preserves and interprets
the rural heritage of Harford County.
- Steppingstone Farm Museum is celebrating our 45th Anniversary in the 2015 season, come and see what is new, try a program, tour the site, and join the process as we plan for the next 5 years to carry us to our 50th year!
- Steppingstone Farm Museum encompasses 23 acres and 23 structures within Susquehanna State Park that the museum manages as part of a long term lease from the park
- The focus of the museum collections is 1880-1920 Harford County Agricultural History
- The museum interprets the folk arts and trades through Artisan Demonstration weekends, tours, and programs to share the skills of the “last rural generation” and provide “a Steppingstone to the past” as per our founder, JE Bull, 45 years ago this year!
- The museum serves as a Venue for community events and as “Your Country Retreat”
- We strive to be a Living Museum- we are growing our living farm components and opening more spaces for interpretation and discourse, some programs and events also feature Living History portrayals
- Steppingstone Museum Association, inc. is a private, not for profit 501c3 organization- donations and memberships are welcome!
We’d love to share your pictures of our beautiful site! Please send photos to us watermarked in a way not to obscure the view if you would like them shared in our online galleries!